Why Earth size?

  • meetranga
    Message 1 of 3540 , Mar 6 10:36 AM
      Why so much importance for earth sized planets?
      Are we "ruling out" the possibility of life in bigger
      or smaller planets? Please explain.<br>Can't there
      be a bigger model of our solar system out there?
      That is, a bigger star followed by a correspondingly
      "bigger" earth?
    • jefftibb
      Message 3540 of 3540 , Mar 13 7:41 AM
        The SEDS site has a short list of Messier
        Marathon locations where people will congregate to count
        the Messier Objects.<br><br>If you would like to join
        a group and do it check out this