Re: another eyepiece question

  • Mike Bunner
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011

      thanks to all  for the previous input. based on the very strong comments, i took delivery today of a TeleVue

      25mm. Plossl. im sure ill be very happy.

      my next buy is gonna be a wid(er) FOV, and medium to high power.

      my next question to the group is this: what is the one eyepiece that you use more than any other in your bag for wider field and medium/high power?

      as  always, your thoghts are appreciated.        thanks, mike