Explanation

  • lupu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      The camera I use is Sony CX 105.Is very weightless becaise it has no hard disk,wich is good for a telescope to attach it with an adhesive band on the eyepiece and take some shots.Do you know how to work with registax? :).

      Sony vegas 10 is the program that I use to cut the video wich I will put in registax to process images.
      Here are my archive of astronomy pictures made through celestron 8"
      http://lupuvictor.blogspot.com/2010/12/moon-gallery.html

      Do you know how to work with registax?