Aristarchus and Herodotus new processing

  • lupu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      This are my best Aristarchus and Herodotus craters made yet through telescope newtonian 8" celestron ,eyepiece plossl 20mm, video hdr Sony cx105,processed in sony vegas 10 and registax

      http://lupuvictor.blogspot.com/2011/01/aristarchus-and-herodotus.html

      Some of the images are really sharp and clear .I just find out how to process images in regiatax with a better technique,I mean to first find the best frame and only after that to process the video,with that frame as a reference.And the results were quite different.