More on Pluto

  • y2kvid
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
      Pluto's demotion to "dwarf planet" has not hit the 2007 World Almanac
      and the December 2006 issue of National Geographic magazine. Any
      other almanacs or popular magazines saying the same thing?

      The 2007 Observer's Handbook does still list Pluto as a planet but
      mentioned its recent demotion.

      Save your 2006 almanacs because they are the last of a kind.
    • y2kvid
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
        I meant to say it has hit the 2007 World Almanac and the 12/2006
        National Geographic magazine.
      • electrickoolade99
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006