astromart ad

  • Raylan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 9:03 AM
    • T Haley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17 7:55 AM
        Hi Raylan, I saw that telescope in person at Stellfane in Vt. last
        year. It is a beautiful instrument and its maker is a fine craftsman.
        He builds a new scope each year, shows it at Stellafane and then sells
        them. I have some pictures of it somewhere. So your next generation
        has moved in! good luck with the children, and remember,"a parents
        work is never done."
        Clear Skies
        Tracey