HEREIT IS! New NASA monument!

  • dusty donnay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005

      O.K., Here’s the deal.   I’m a Florida tattoo artist, yet I do all kinds of art besides tattooing.   I came up with a concept for a new national memorial for NASA.   In memory of all the lives lost in pursuit of space exploration.  I’m a big fan of NASA and the space shuttle program, and feel blessed to have come up with an incredible memorial to the loss of the shuttles, and feel this would be a great way of remembering them and all others who have given their lives in this field.

      Fact of the matter is,  I'm very poor.   Can barely pay the mortgage on our house, and in debt up to my eyeballs, the house needs a ton of repairs, and tattooing just doesn’t pay the bills.   If it weren’t for my fiancé, id be homeless.

      I wanted to build a scale model of the sculpture,  but I just don’t have the funds to pay for the supplies to even do that.

      This is going to be a great creation,  but I need help to make it a reality.  Not only in creating a model to present to congress in seeking the funding to create it,  but engineers and architects to help design it.

      I CANT DO THIS ALONE!

      Anyone interested in backing me to try to make my dream a reality,  your help would be greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely,  Ronald “Dusty” Donnay

      Discover Yahoo!