Re: [Wanna be Astronomers] Re: Fw: Hubble Repair Money Supposed to be "Grandfathered In"

  • Dave Adalian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2005
      Selling it is an excellent idea.  It would have to be a country that has a manned space program, so the only one that really qualifies is Russia.  Our manned program is just about spent, and the Chinese effort isn't really off the ground yet, so to speak.

      I heard some expert on the radio talking about the HST, and he said if we don't do something in the next six months, it'll probably be too late.  The clock is ticking.

      -- Dave