generation of light

  • pygmando
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2004
      Generation of light; Quantum photon effects

      The one puzzling feature about EM generation is how does the energy
      go from 0 to c in one wave length? Given Newton's formula the
      acceleration is huge beyond belief.
      The other feature is light as a wave must have something to move
      on like the waves in the ocean which consists of water, a liquid.
      The basic assumption was that it moved through the vacuum of
      Space which was consists of no particular matter. For the solar
      System the space is filled with the solar wind consisting mainly of
      ions of hydrogen and helium.
      If we considered EM to travel from point to point via a special
      universe, this universe would have special characteristics
      allowing wave and photon particle travel to proceed. To avoid the o
      to c acceleration this universe would have to be like a pedestrian
      travel belt where a person walking at a mile an hour steps on a belt
      which is going 5 miles per hour.
      The only acceleration a person feels is an upward acceleration which
      is perpendicular to the belt. Entrance to the universe is through an
      antenna or gateway to this universe that travels faster
      than the speed of light.
      This universe went past our universe per the Big Bang theory at
      the 300,000 year mark the so called beginning of light era. Prior
      to this mark matter which can generate light was made by having
      hydrogen atoms turn into neutrons and hydrogen molecules become alpha
      particles. This requires a period of condensation
      brought on by rapid cooling of the universe.
      Today we have Quasars, Blazers, AGNs, etc. which generate jets
      of materials mostly from opposite directions which can go out
      many parsecs from the source. Where does this material come
      from?
      The jets can move faster than the speed of light twisting and turning
      and changing magnitudes in times that are only possible
      by movement faster than c. This second universe is filled with large
      quantities of energy that is leaking into our universe creating
      stars and galaxies.
      Hubble's idea that we are looking backward into time is mistaken
      since if we can look backward, we should be able to see the future.
      It is like saying a destination is 15 minutes away which could be
      anything from 15 to 150 miles depending on your velocity.
      The other puzzles are:
      Why are there so many double stars? How can they stay together
      Given their extreme orbit values?
      Within our local area, why are there 35 red stars out of the nearest
      Fifty?
      Are we misapplying the Doppler equation for light?
      How do we get wavelengths in the 3000-8000 A out of a particle
      which is only 1-2 A across?