Venus and Jupiter this morning

  • Math Heijen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      Hi all

      Early this morning, about 6 o' clock UT
      the two brightest planets, Venus and Jupiter, stood
      together in the eastern morning sky, a spectacular
      sight! They looked really impressive through my binoculars.
      Tomorrow morning Venus will be  standing right
      between Jupiter and Gamma Virginis. Next week,
      on November 9 and 10, Venus and Jupiter will line
      up with the crescent moon, again between 5.00hrs
      and 6.00hrs UT. Anyway, I got my digital camera out
      and mounted it on the tripod. In my weblog you will f
      find some images from Jupiter and Venus that I shot this
      morning.

      http://www.backyard-astro.com/pMachinePro2.3/weblog.php

      Clear Skies

      Math