Hi all

  • sass
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hello everyone,
      I am sass aka Miss Kimberly. I wanted to say hello and share
      alittle about me. I am 36 yrs of age,married for 10 yrs and i have
      twins. I lost alittle one 6 yrs ago due to doctors saying he had
      croop and didnt. I have two older kids son and daugher ages 12 and 10
      now.
      I live currently in Des Moines IA and lived in the southwest for 26
      yrs ugg lol. I am Minnesota native gal born and raised but mom and
      dad wanted to AZ so we moved there when i was 12.They got tired of
      snow and cold and wanted that as it was okay but i wanted to come
      back to where it was real.
      I tend to yap and babble so when i do if to much let me know :-)

      I am looking forward to the lectures and notes and posts and
      learning more about our space and moons and so forth.

      Thank you for letting me join and im looking forward to meeting and
      making new friends here.
      Miss Kimberly aka sass
    • Jeff Tibb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
        Hi Kimberly. Nice to meet you.

        The first place to got would probably be our beginners
        lessons area. They are found in the FILES section.

        Read some of those, go out and identify some of the
        big constellations yourself, get a pair of binoculars
        and see a few of the objects listed. Then let us know
        if you have any questions.

        Welcome Aboard,
        Jeff

        --- sass <sasskitten2001@...> wrote:
        > Hello everyone,
        > I am sass aka Miss Kimberly. I wanted to say hello
        > and share
        > Little about me. I am 36 yrs of age,married for 10
        > yrs and i have
        > twins. I lost alittle one 6 yrs ago due to doctors
        > saying he had
        > croop and didnt. I have two older kids son and
        > daugher ages 12 and 10
        > now.
        > I live currently in Des Moines IA and lived in the
        > southwest for 26
        > yrs ugg lol. I am Minnesota native gal born and
        > raised but mom and
        > dad wanted to AZ so we moved there when i was
        > 12.They got tired of
        > snow and cold and wanted that as it was okay but i
        > wanted to come
        > back to where it was real.
        > I tend to yap and babble so when i do if to much
        > let me know :-)
        >
        > I am looking forward to the lectures and notes and
        > posts and
        > learning more about our space and moons and so
        > forth.
        >
        > Thank you for letting me join and im looking
        > forward to meeting and
        > making new friends here.
        > Miss Kimberly aka sass

      • sass
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
          Thank you Jeff!!
          I will look in the files at first opportunity. I own my own yahoo
          groups and today been fixing some things. So i will in awhile go for
          sure and look in the files here.
          Nice to meet you also.

          Kimberly

          --- In wannabeastronomers@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Tibb <jefftibb@y...>