Newfound discovery shatters distance record

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      I wonder if these new galaxies are being found because of advances
      in optics and technoligy,and as we advance in the field more and more
      will be descovered because it seems the deeper we can peer the more
      there is to discover,if this is the case then does not the whole
      question as to the age of the universe seem at odds with these
      discoveries?

      http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/newfound_galaxy_040301.html

      =====
      Rick M