Re: [Wanna be Astronomers] Re: Binoculars for People who wear glasses

  • Jeff Tibb
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2002
      Well take a look for the area of the sky that it is in
      one night before you leave town.

      Identify Pegasus and Cassiopeia. Andromeda is in an
      area right between them.

      Then find M31 just north (between 5 and 10 degrees
      north) the the middle brightest star in Andromeda.

      Let me know if you have any trouble finding it.

      Oh, here is a link to a sky map that might help.

      http://www.starshine.com/frankn/astronomy/skychart.asp?abbr=AND