Re: Reflections

  • jefftibb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2002
      cresciniusa,

      Even though I personally agree with what you have to say and even
      though this club has been AWFULLY quiet lately, I am going to delete
      your message from the board and ask that you not post anything else
      like it again.

      This is a club for astronomy interested individuals from every faith
      (or even lack of faith) background. Therefore your post is way 'off
      topic'.

      I would hate to delete you for acting on your faith, but if I get
      another such posting I will have to do so.

      Jeff