Need scope info desperatly

  • bnyquist
    Message 1 of 3540 , Oct 13, 2001
      I have a 6" , F6, Edmund reflector with a fork
      mount, and drive. The OTA is red and the fork and base
      is a tan colored cast aluminum.<br><br>I can't seem
      to locate any info on the scope. Would love to find
      a manual and the date it was made. I am resorting
      it and love it's look and function.<br><br>Any info
      appreciated....<br><br>bnyquist@...
    • jefftibb
      Message 3540 of 3540 , Mar 13, 2002
        The SEDS site has a short list of Messier
        Marathon locations where people will congregate to count
        the Messier Objects.<br><br>If you would like to join
        a group and do it check out this