Basic Question about declination of sun

  • chjack2000
    Message 1 of 3540 , Oct 1, 2001
      I have a basic question to ask again. <br>How does the declination of the Sun vary over the year? <br>Should I consider the location of the observer on earth? if yes, how to consider?
    • jefftibb
      Message 3540 of 3540 , Mar 13, 2002
        The SEDS site has a short list of Messier
        Marathon locations where people will congregate to count
        the Messier Objects.<br><br>If you would like to join
        a group and do it check out this