Equipment Left From Apollo Seeable?

  • TimLussier
    Message 1 of 3540 , Jan 3, 2001
      A radio station asked if we could see anything
      left the moon with (From Apollo Flags, Cars
      ect.):<br>A: Keck (or any other big tele.)<br>B: The hubble
      alot. Please Email responce to TimLussier@...
      thanks so much!
    • jefftibb
      Message 3540 of 3540 , Mar 13 7:41 AM
        The SEDS site has a short list of Messier
        Marathon locations where people will congregate to count
        the Messier Objects.<br><br>If you would like to join
        a group and do it check out this