Re: [wangsamaju] Astro

  • Rosli B Abdul Rahim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      I thot only my Astro account was undergoing this problem. I used to watch the BBCE (i loved all those wonky english old sitcoms e.g. Only Fools and Horses, etc) During the recent end of the year holidays, the message came on everytime I switch to BBCE channel. :(

      mylias <mylias@...> wrote:

      I have this strange impression that ASTRO changes its packages every so often. I might be wrong though.

      My daughter paid for a package, expensive by my standarad, in KL, and a few days ago I was happily watching BBCE. And just about 2 days ago when I tried to watch BBCE again, it says "You are not subscribe to this channel. To subscribe please contact ASTRO".
      In Kuantan, about 2 weeks ago I did not get the ART channel. Of course I (not I really but my wife, but even I would go for that cheapest package, if there is any more cheaper rate I will go cheaper) pay the cheapest package rate posible to ASTRO. But before I came back to KL the channel came on.......... and I was therefore happily watching all these sexy Arab ladies. And I hope when I get back to Kuantan next year it will still be there.

    • mylias
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        you have to pay more now to watch BBCE + 3 other programmes. RM14++ more /month.
        clever this Indian bloke is, he combines all the useless programmes with the good programmes and he charges your exhorbitant (spelling?) rate. That is the problem with POLITICAL MONOPOLY.

        visit my blog at   http://when-i-m-65.blogspot.com

        or http://17606.leisureaudiosales.com/retail.cgi