Re: [wangsamaju] Break in Last night

  • Husin Pawiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      Thank you very much indeed Brother Renny Ton. These intruders are getting more daring, imagine the night was still young and the dared brake in!!

      On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:34 AM, ton tiew jee <tonsan88@...> wrote:

      Dear All,, Pls be inform there is a brek in last night between 930pm to 1130pm house no 136 jalan 1|27d ,damage more than 10 K. break in from front .The case reported Police and our Security ,kindly inform all your neighbour stay alert, we believe the intruder will come again and target other houses , Security Guard were informed to be more alert. RGDS Renny Ton