Fwd: 9-2-1945 Japanese Surrender - Priceless

  • Husin Pawiro
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Mustaffa Mohammad <musparajabp@...>
      Date: Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:08 PM
      Subject: 9-2-1945 Japanese Surrender - Priceless

      9-2-1945 Japanese Surrender - Priceless

      This film is believed to have never been seen before, only shots of the surrender were known.

      If you are a history buff you will enjoy this. General McArthur's voice is a rarity in these old film clips.

      Japanese Surrender- Amazing Footage Sept 2, 1945.

      This is a 'must see' for the WWII history buff or anyone interested in history.

      Interesting the other signers to the document, from  New

      Zealand/Australia to Europe/Russia.

      This is an actual film made of the surrender ceremony of the Japanese to McArthur in Tokyo Bay in September 1945.

      Actual voice of the General. Never been shown to the general public before.
        We always saw the "stills" but never the film itself

      Click here:
      Japanese Surrender

    • VIJAY
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
        hai gd pm to every  one, again again i m keep telling  via email we paying for our security for nothing. Last night my house again breakin at 2am . luckly my maid shourt and scream to chase the robbery.
        what is our security doing tht time.  Most of time at ths hourI notice they not around or bc at the other pondok.
        Its suprise to me even my last break in i did email to our commitee member n our President  but to date no one respond to my mail but i recevice respose from  caring recedent via emails on my ealier berakin. I belive most of the commitee n our president received my mail.I hope ths mail would be  read and reach to all the commitee  members n President . My request is to remnoniter our security force again . Due to too offten berakin  happenig  our area  .Hn President treat this massage as urgent n serius issue. We want safe residency area please.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
          Encik Vijay

          I think its time we need to protect ourself.  Installed security alarm and activate even when we go to bed and call it for the night.  Or at least have your car key with you in the bedroom and if you think or suspect someone is downstair in your house, press the car alarm button, at least some noise to scare the intruders.

          I feel sorry for you as it has been happended twice and pray god this time nothing happens.  I truly understood how you felt as I was one of the victim myself last year even the pondok guard are 30 feets away from my hse.

          We need to take care ourself now and we need the guards as well.  The guards presence at least cut down some percentage of crime in our neighbourhood.

          Take care

          Regards

          David

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
            thank you mr.david at least you hve courtecy to read and advice but our president and comitee members not even read my concern
            soory all comitee members if u hve read my complaint tq