Re: [wangsamaju] parking

  • Mat Kamil Awang
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 1, 2012
      My kids always late to school now since my wife has to wait for the road to be clear from fairview guys.

      I will sign whatever group petition or complaint letter if we decide to go ahead with it.

      On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:33 AM, <zainal.zag@...> wrote:

      We should collectively lodge our complaint...

      Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

      From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>
      Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:33:08 +0800 (SGT)
      Subject: Re: [wangsamaju] parking

      Tutup fairvew bangunan pertama dibina di atas alasan bangunan sementara tapi sekarang
      bangunan demi bangunan  dibina.ini kawasan perumahan  dijadikan kawasan comercial
      From: zainal.zag@... <zainal.zag@...>
      To: "Wangsa maju" <wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, 28 May, 2012, 6:20 PM

      Yes we should lodge our complaints/grievances to the relevant authority and also to the school's management.
      The idea of building an International school at the residential area is nuisance as it only benefits to a certain group of people. And this of course is done at the expense of people like us living at Section 6 Wangsa Maju was one time a peaceful place to stay.
      Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

      From: david Sew <last_kit@...>
      Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 00:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

      Dear all,

      Last time I made a complainted to fairview saying that all the vehicles are driving very fast and there are a few minor accidents involved my neighbours as well, so Fairview builded a car speed bump near the main road heading towards Hero supermarket but it doesn't help.  Every morning around 7.15am when I reversed my car to work, none of the vehicles gave way and even though they saw me reversing my car, they purposely drive faster and stop at the back of my car because of the queuing up to the entrace to the school.  Its getting nuisane everyday.  You all think I should made an official complaint, i meant is it wise to build a school there at the first place???

      Kindly pls advice.

      Thanks and regards

      David

      From: Mat Kamil Awang <matkamil@...>
      Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:38:56 +0800

      Lagi bahaya sekarang ni adalah kenderaan2 yg berurusan dgn Fairview. Mereka ni pandu laju. Minggu lepas cover tayar spare (kalu tak silap CRV) boleh terjatuh. Dan juga dengar khabar berlaku perlanggaran antara kereta dan bas sekolah.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 28, 2012, at 12:18 AM, lias yusof <liasphg@...> wrote:

      its not fair for the security to allow cars to be parked so close to the security hut at the entrance of Jalan 2/27D, Section 6, ...... its dangerous and blocks traffic view.

    • SUBRAMANIAM NALLIAH

        From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>
        Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:33:08 +0800 (SGT)

        From: Mat Kamil Awang <matkamil@...>
        Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:38:56 +0800

      • zainal.zag@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 1, 2012
          Saya sokong...so now how & where to start?
          Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

          From: SUBRAMANIAM NALLIAH <subra907@...>
          Sender: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 22:53:51 +0800
          To: <wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com

          From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>
          Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:33:08 +0800 (SGT)

          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 1, 2012
            not where ..... but who..?

            From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>
            Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:33:08 +0800 (SGT)

            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 2, 2012
              Yes betul who to start tuan...
              Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

              From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>
              Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:33:08 +0800 (SGT)

              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 2, 2012
                Kalau dibuat melalui PPS6 lagi kuat.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jun 2, 2012, at 5:46 PM, zainal.zag@... wrote:

                Yes betul who to start tuan...

                Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

                From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>
                Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:33:08 +0800 (SGT)

                From: Mat Kamil Awang <matkamil@...>
                Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:38:56 +0800

              • effendie96@hotmail.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 2, 2012
                  PPS6 sendiri telah mengadakan beberapa siri perbincangan dgn pengurusan Fairview menegenai masaalah trafik dan attitude pemandu2 yg menghantar anak ke sekolah ini dan mereka sendiri akui amat sukar control. PPS juga sedang merangka beberapa tindakan utk mengatasi perkara ini. Supaya lebih effective saya cadangkan penduduk sendiri buat aduan sms terus kpd DBKL melalui talian ini DBKL ADUPREMIS ADU 15888. Kalau komplain di terima banyak kali dlm hal yg sama saya rasa DBKL tidak boleh menyepi saja. Kita mungkin juga akan adakan signature campaign dan serah kan memorandum bantahan bila KP dbkl turun utk sessi gotong royong dan perasmian pusat komuniti nanti.
                  Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

                  From: zainal.zag@...
                  Sender: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 09:46:24 +0000
                  To: Wangsa maju<wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com>

                  From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>
                  Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:33:08 +0800 (SGT)

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jun 2, 2012
                    Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

                    From: effendie96@...
                    Sender: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 03:54:41 +0000
                    To: <wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com>

                    From: zainal.zag@...
                    Sender: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 09:46:24 +0000
                    To: Wangsa maju<wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com>

                    From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>
                    Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:33:08 +0800 (SGT)

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jun 3, 2012
                      Haiii yahhhhhh the day one  I did complaint  to DBKL why such building  build in mid of residentual area , i told tht ask me to read the development notice  1st  before I complain. It is bangunan sementara. Than I requesttedt to stop their work after 6pm and  week and public holidays . I understand DBKL did Summon the developer but after few months they started  same thing . if I alone keep complain  the authorithy cant do  much thing  we must united together  send petition stop  the work . My sincere advice  that our PPS6 president should  move to something  than  we should work hand hand with him Do act fast and immediately before too late.
                      with regard  safe our resendientual area with pease and quite enverment

                      From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>
                      Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:33:08 +0800 (SGT)

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jun 3, 2012
                        That block of land that fair view built on, is it private or government?  I just have to agreed with Subra, why no fuss when they decided to build that school there?  The traffic started a year ago and I complaint but the school just build a road bump to prevent car go faster...the main problem is the guard mending the fair view drive through entrance....if too much car in the school compound, he will stop all cars going in thus the car all pile up in the main road and not decided to gave way.  If you all do not mind, let me write a formal letter and see if fair view response else we might go for a petition.

                        Advice please, anyone>>

                        Thanks

                        David

                        From: VIJAY <vkm_2020@...>