under attack

  • mylias
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2012
      some people have reported that cars are following them into Section 6.... suspect that they are looking for easy victims.... just be aware ....

      --
      TIME FOR A CHANGE
    • Suffian
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2012
        My sister in law inform. WYY 2760. Black Toyota Innova. A man, features look like Pakistani/Arab. Just Beware.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 7, 2012, at 3:54 PM, mylias <mylias@...> wrote:

        some people have reported that cars are following them into Section 6.... suspect that they are looking for easy victims.... just be aware ....

        --
        TIME FOR A CHANGE
      • Mat Kamil Awang
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2012
          PPS6 dah ada car sticker ke? Saya dah bayar dulu tapi tak pernah dapat sticker tu.

        • effendie96@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2012
            Sticker kereta dan motor diedarkan melalui ketua blok masing2. Utk dua kereta pertama diberi percuma dan selebihnya dikenakan bayaran minima. Kalau belum dpt can get them from me.
            Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

            From: Mat Kamil Awang <matkamil@...>
            Sender: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 08:00:36 +0800