Re: [wangsamaju] Rakan Kop

  • zani azmi
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 5, 2007
      Assalamualikum everyone,

      in view of the rise of crime rate in our area 6 and 5, (just yesterday EN wan of no 52 jln 11/27a  has his honda accord stolen)

      WHY NOT START OUR OWN RUKUN TETANGGA?

      its purely volunteery in nature.

      just 2 or 3 of us from 2am to 4am.(that when most break in happens)

      i m willing to donate a kap chai to go aroung with big powerful torch light or go in my car and ronda ronda?

      you can forget about lankmark .their parent company paremba is officially bungkus!300 mil over in debt!

      any one?

      Harzani Azmi

      no 62 11/27a sec 5

      hp 012 3382011
      hse 41433450
      buhairi yaakub <b_yaakub@...> wrote:
      Are you talking about the real cops patrolling or the security patrol(in green uniform) engaged by Landmarks?

      The real cops(PDRM) I am not sure...but if you are talking about security patrols provided by Landmarks previously, as far as I know, they have shortage of manpower.No more new recruitments allowed as new management of Landmarks(now MSL Properties) will be outsourcing their security services.Not sure they will still provide the free security patrols.

      mylias <mylias@gmail. com> wrote:

      Anybody knows whether the Rakan Kop people are still patrolling in Section 5 & 6 Wangsa Maju. I used to see them but of late I do not see them anymore. If not, why not?
      Is that one of the reasons why there had been breakages into houses in Section 6 recently?

      Lias

      --
      visit my blog at   http://when- i-m-65.blogspot. com

    • Lukhman S
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 10, 2007

        Sorrylah…. Kawe nok say hello ko dr ilham

        Lukhman S.

        Mobile: +6 019 31 999 87

        Mobile: +6 012 31 999 87

        .Email: .lukhman89@... . lukhman@...

        From: "Lukhman " < lukhman89@yahoo. com.sg>

        Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:55:16
        To:<wangsamaju@yahoogro ups.com >

        Kawe call mobile demo, mok demo kato demo tok kelek lagi, ganas demo !!!!

        ------------ ----

        From: Lukhman S <lukhman@streamyx. com>
        Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 7:25 am
        Subject: RE: [wangsamaju] Rakan Kop