Fwd: FW: : Driving Nightmare versus Beauty

  • HUSIN PAWIRO
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Onn Mohd Yusoff <onn@...>
      Date: Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 3:07 PM
      Subject: FW: : Driving Nightmare versus Beauty
      To: Onn Mohd Yusoff <onn@...>

      Subject: Driving Nightmare versus Beauty I really enjoyed looking at these, esp the last one.  Hope you too!

        Makes driving more challenging!

      cid:06E6E82FD2214E67B19CD04DC16AA724@customerPC
      Was this done just for the view...?

      cid:F5C533903F7043ABA961B2034FDF76D4@customerPC
      Driving over then under the water... Japan

      cid:99A023848E03447F921E9B2F335556E6@customerPC
      And if this guy meets another bus going the other way...?

      cid:AF24D284389442DEA8738746DA60F2DC@customerPC
      Up, up, up and away...

      cid:8A0589EAB36146648EBD9FCC7D040B4C@customerPC
      A couple more pics of the same bridge...

      cid:0FC50158437F4D99804FD4D7D6DFF7B6@customerPC
      Another way to elevate travelers in a short distance...

      cid:CD1886665E2949A1B853AFDCA84BC1CA@customerPC
      I've heard of wiggly roads before but this one takes the cake...!
      Actually, it looks like fun!

      cid:3BF74ADE5BC44CE0A80B73B41B147CBF@customerPC

      And even more fun at night...?

       cid:42E63D068CAC497C89E041FDF650F033@customerPC

      THE MILLAU VIADUCT is part of the new E11 expressway connecting Paris and Barcelona and

      features the highest bridge piers ever constructed.

      The tallest is 240 meters high and the overall height will be an impressive 336 meters,

      making this the highest bridge in the world.

    • mylias
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
        Sdr Husin, Salam & Thank you.
        Its time that Malaysian Engineers and road builders use a bit of their imagination to create something different. I suppose Dr M had the vision to create that 'something different' with his idea of crooked bridge to Singapore.