best-scorer

  • mylias
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007

      I sent this site earlier, and I am told that many cannot get access to it.

      http://www.best-scorer.com

      To those interested, you may enquire from this person more about the site and its activities.

      betty mohd noor seputehqasih@...

      Lias

      --
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/mylias/Malay.jpg
      http://why360.blogspot.com

      Note: I am a member of 'agloco.com'. If you use this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build AGLOCO. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS3140
    • Wan Hassan/ Kamaliah
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007

        For those interested to check out Seminar Peluang Perniagaan Telekom Malaysia :

        Tempat: Tkt 50 Menara Telekom, Jalan Pantai Baru

        Setiap hari Khamis dan Sabtu bermula 10 pagi

        Untuk mendaftar sebelum masuk ke dewan sila nyatakan Access code: 3927

        I sent this site earlier, and I am told that many cannot get access to it.

        http://www.best- scorer.com

        To those interested, you may enquire from this person more about the site and its activities.

        betty mohd noor seputehqasih@ yahoo.com

        Lias

        --
        http://img.photobuc ket.com/albums/ v616/mylias/ Malay.jpg
        http://why360. blogspot. com
        I can do without NST, I read some other Malaysian newspapers. So can you!

        Note: I am a member of 'agloco.com'. If you use this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build AGLOCO. http://www.agloco. com/r/BBBS3140

      • HUSIN PAWIRO

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 16, 2007
              sdr husin,

              you can surf the page but the activation is not given untill you are
              registered. write (by e-mail) to them for more detail.

              by the way, you are now one of the moderators of this egroup.

              Lias