flu babi

  • mylias
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2 7:50 AM

      An 11-year-old boy who died in Johor Baru today from an inflammation of the lung and heart was found to have been infected by the Influenza A (H1N1) virus.

      --
      VOTE THEM OUT!
    • mylias

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4 8:46 PM
        • Suffian Abdul Majid
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5 1:13 AM
            Alahai kesiannya..

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 7 12:56 AM
            From Adam to Wangsamajugroups

            Vaccines contain one or more of
            Mercury, Squalene, Aluminum, Formaldehyde, Phenol (=Carbolic Acid) and antibiotics.
            Check an article including a very short video at the end of the article by Dr. Mercola, MD at

            http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/04/Squalene-The-Swine-Flu-Vaccines-Dirty-Little-Secret-Exposed.aspx

            Mercury is added probably because it makes people less fertile (=Population control or in other words a form of Genocide since the unsuspecting victims don't wish to be sterile). Autism and infertility caused by Mercury in vaccinations can be explained by another link. Mercury also reduces the intelligence in the population.

            where MD David Ayub explains with lots of easy to understand diagrams. His video is 91 minutes. Don't take any more vaccinations without seeing that video. Autism is just one of many names for complications in parts of the world that has taken plenty of Mercury-laden vaccinations. Coincidence or not? Let MD. David Ayub explain. Ask me for a free DVD if you cannot access Internet or if your connection is too slow. The article by Dr. Mercola is easier to access if you have Internet.

            Squalene is the same as was added in vaccines given to many Gulf War Syndrome victims. It might result in lots of diseases including MS and joint pains. Gulf War syndromes destroys the health of perfectly healthy young soldiers, that from one day to another lose all hope of health. See the link to Dr. Mercolas article above.

            Aluminum strengthens toxic reactions.

            Formaldehyde is used to kill insects and preserve butterflies etc.

            Carbolic Acid is a strong cleaning detergent.

            Antibiotics against virus don't ever work. However against secondary bacterial infections they might. They also contribute to bacteria becoming immune against antibiotics. Antibiotics kill also friendly bacteria in the intestines.  Friendly bacteria that we need to survive responsible for making B-vitamins etc. They normally regrow after some days or up to a month after taking antibiotics. At least if you don't also take Splenda, an artificial sweetener.

            These additives are added since it reduces the amount needed of killed or attenuated virus in the vaccines. In other words many more vaccine doses can be done in a shorter time. However the result is more side effects. People themselves should be allowed to make up their own minds if they want to take a vaccine or not. However authorities might say that everyone has to take, otherwise a few people not being vaccinated can spread the disease
            instead of stopping it completely. At least we should be allowed to get vaccines without Mercury in the additive Thimerosal.

            USA now already has 20 million doses of H1N1 vaccines with the California 7 strain ready for inocculation.  Soldiers and FEMA will "help" during autumn in USA. FEMA is the US disaster organisation that failed so miserably after the Katrina hurricane in Louisiana a couple of years ago. Failing to deliver water and food to victims, cutting communications and stopping cars and lorries some full with water bottles to victims, to leave and enter the
            disaster area. They are now trusted with forcing these vaccines to Americans who might refuse. At least according to http://www.rense.com/ and http://www.prisonplanet.com/

            Virus H1N1 already exists in different recombined (some say mutated) strains. A vaccine against each strain takes normally 6 to 8 months to develop. So if a new strain is out the vaccine hardly helps against the new strain.

            From what I have learned these last few weeks is that the authorities exaggerate the danger of H1N1. However the 1918 flu did hit 30% of the world population and 50 million people died. But the death rate was only 3%. The H1N1 is so far at the most 1% death rate. Some victims are very weak from the beginning. From what I understand H1N1 is not worse than ordinary flu. According to the Star yesterday, I don't know if it was a misprint or not, 500,000 die of ordinary flu each and every year. However H1N1 only has under 2,000 deaths in total so far.

            Muslims as far as I understand have to seek medicine, but only take lawful medicine. Poisons are as far as I understand not lawful. It is your choice. Sunshine, even a short while on a small surface like the hand for 10 minutes gives vitamin D that is very efficient for the immunity defense. Personally I go out more in the sun if I can, = healthy eating and drinking and enough of rest.

            But you have to make up your own mind. I am not a doctor. I have just studied these things 12 years now and read around a 100 books + followed talks and Internet and newspaper articles. One of the goals of the conspirators (proud arrogant international bankers and their allied corrupt politicians) is to spread confusion. That confusion can be spread by mixing lies with falsehood. If you spread this message or parts of it always advice people to make up their own minds. It is very rare to be 100% sure about the truth of any information nowadays.

            If you wonder why anybody could be so evil as to commit genocide etc. through Mercury in vaccinations, David Ayub touches on the subject. Personally I think it has to do with that a certain group of the world population are very arrogant and regard their "race" as supreme. The rest of the world population are regarded as cockroaches or at least stupid sheep that are only good for slavery when needed. Not everyone in this group
            of people are evil. But a few at the top.

            If you still believe in vaccinations after checking the links about and seeing David Ayubs video at least do istikhara after deciding to take a certain vaccination since Allah always knows, when we don't.

            In short Istikhara is
            • 1/ Investigate with the help of experts
            • 2/ Make up your mind
            • 3/ Pray a special doa after 2 rakaats.
            • 4/ Continue seeking advice from experts also after the prayer.
            • 5/ Go for your decision (it might have changed after seeking more advice from experts).
            The attached file istikhara.pdf is taken from a book named "Etiquettes of life in Islam"
            by M. Yusuf Islahi
            Islamic Publications (Pvt.) Limited
            13-E, Shahalam Market, Lahore (Pakistan)

            Don't pay attention to hard to interpret dreams. Let experts that you believe in be more important. Remember that some experts don't dare to tell the truth until at the earliest when they are pensioned.

            Make up your own mind. Ask experts. See the video and articles above.

            Wasalamu Alaikum

            http://www.betterdietislam.com/

          • mylias
            Message 6 of 7 , Aug 8 8:19 PM