TNB

  • mylias
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2009
    • mylias
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 8, 2009

        Why can't we report electricity interruptions to TNB using e-mail or other modern ICT/electronic means other than 15454. Its so inconvenient, And there are always long Q. I don't like speaking to them.

        --
        VOTE THEM OUT!
      • HUSIN PAWIRO
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 9, 2009
          Yes Pak Lias I agree with you 110%!

          On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM, mylias <mylias@...> wrote:

          Why can't we report electricity interruptions to TNB using e-mail or other modern ICT/electronic means other than 15454. Its so inconvenient, And there are always long Q. I don't like speaking to them.

          --
          VOTE THEM OUT!

        • Suffian Abdul Majid
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 9, 2009
            T= Tunggu N=Nanti B= Buat. Tunggu nanti buat la...LOL

            Why can't we report electricity interruptions to TNB using e-mail or other modern ICT/electronic means other than 15454. Its so inconvenient, And there are always long Q. I don't like speaking to them.

            --
            VOTE THEM OUT!

            Get your new Email address!