TV

  • mylias
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 5, 2006
      saw Sdr Lukhman on TV tonight. Jury for Juara Lagu on TV3. Adil resultnya?

      Lias
    • Lukhman S - DMS ADVERTISING SERVICES SDN
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 5, 2006
        Entahlah, keputusan ramai (jury, jury yang lain)

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
          Saya di Kuantan. Kalau sampai di Kuantan this weekend, give me a call.

          Lias

        • anuar@bankrakyat.com.my
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
            aslmkum, maafkan saya terlebih dahulu tuan2. saya masih tak jelas apa matlamat emel ini.apakah yg perlu dicoretkan dan untuk apa semua ini.saja saja nak ada news among each other ke  or what. Sorry again.

            lias my <mylias@...>
            Sent by: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com

            07/02/2006 05:43 PST

            Please respond to wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com

            wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com

            cc

            bcc

            Subject

            RE: [wangsamaju] TV

            Saya di Kuantan. Kalau sampai di Kuantan this weekend, give me a call.

            Lias

            Lukhman S - DMS ADVERTISING SERVICES SDN BHD <lukhman@...> wrote:

            Entahlah, keputusan ramai (jury, jury yang lain)

             Please spread the words around & invite more members to join the eGroup. Ask your neighbours and friends nearby (or even further away from you living in Wangsa Maju)to join.

            Visit our blog http://wangsa-maju.blogspot.com/ and be a Contributor (by writing your request to the eGroup).

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Note:

            This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, review,  disclosure or copying of this message and the information it contains is prohibited. If you receive the message in error , please notify the sender by replying the e-mail and discard all its contents. BANK KERJASAMA RAKYAT MALAYSIA BERHAD will not be liable for the security of any information electronically transmitted.

            Thank You.

            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          • lias my

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 9, 2009
                  Anyone watched TV during the Hari Raya period? Notice that Mawi never came out? But Siti Norhaliza came out many times.

                  --
                  VOTE THEM OUT!
                • hamzahkama@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 9, 2009
                    Mana laku lagi auta je lebih...

                    Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

                    From: mylias <mylias@...>
                    Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:06:55 +0800
                    To: xpert<xpert@yahoogroups.com>; <wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com>

                    Anyone watched TV during the Hari Raya period? Notice that Mawi never came out? But Siti Norhaliza came out many times.

                    --
                    VOTE THEM OUT!
                  • Suffian Abdul Majid
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 9, 2009
                      Saham dah jatuh..

                      Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 13, 2009

                        I am waiting for day when I no longer have to subscribe to ASTRO.

                        http://mashable.com/2009/12/13/future-tv-online/

                        --
                        VOTE THEM OUT!
                      • HUSIN PAWIRO