RE: [wangsamaju] not safe

  • Lukhman S
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009

      Terima kasih haji lias,

      From: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com [mailto: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of mylias
      Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 2:32 PM
      To: wangsamaju@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wangsamaju] not safe

      heard that the area around Wangsa Maju LRT Station (Setapak Jaya?) is not a safe area. Robberies by school going children is rampant and daring. They use knives and karate kicks, if they find resistance.  Using handphones is not safe in that area especially for females. Even carrying of laptops in zipped cases is not safe as they know what thesec look like, and they go for it.

      That area is now a slum and many uncontrollable school going children roam about in all its narrow lanes, male and female, day and night. I am told that drug taking is rampant, smoking is normal even near the Surau. Police? I suppose its even not even safe for the Police.

      Just be aware.

      --
      visit my blog at  http://surau- annaim.blogspot. com

      or http://17606. leisureaudiosale s.com/retail. cgi