Lost

  • mylias
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      This came in my in-tray tonight. Please share this with others.

      En. Lias,

      I would like to share my experience in this blog space with the
      residents of Wangsa Maju or anybody.

      We lost our 1 year old CRV today (3rd June 2008 ..I guess in the wee
      hours) - silver colored WQE 7207 .  My husband went downstairs at
      7.00am only to discover our automatic gate wide open and CRV gone.
      There was no signs of forced entry or nothing.  Maybe the thieves have
      keys to open our auto gate besides tools to disarm car alarms or worst
      still tow trucks ready to take our possessions away right under our
      very noses! Go figure this out ... our Perdana was parked outside on
      the road but they prefer the CRV that was locked up in our locked
      compound!  We don't know what's next!
      To all residents, please be careful of your belongings especially cars
      (regardless on the road or under the porch!).  CRV and Msian made cars
      are favourite targets according to the police stats.  We must do
      something to make our neighbourhood safe again.

      Sincerely, Azlina and Radzi

      --
      visit my blog at http://when-i-m-65.blogspot.com

      or http://17606.leisureaudiosales.com/retail.cgi