Can anyone argue?

  • mylias
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 3:56 PM
      Can anyone argue with this?

      Lias

      It has been scientifically proven that if we drink one litre of water
      each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than one
      kilo of Escherichia Coli Bacteria found in water that contains feces.

      In other words, we are consuming one kilo of shit.
      However, we do not run that risk when drinking rum, gin, whiskey,
      beer, wine or other liquors because alcohol has to go through a
      distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermentation.

      It is my duty to communicate to all of you people who are drinking
      water, to stop doing so. It has been scientifically proven that it is
      unhealthy and bad for you.

      THEREFORE - It is better to drink alcohol and talk shit than to drink
      water and be full of it !!
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 5:59 PM
        that is why first and foremost we have doa minum air with bismillah..  (it is proven that water are purified when someone starts with the name of allah)  there was one article about this sometime ago.  The water molekul even changes if it's seen under the microscope.  The water was said to be purified.  they even compare the water molekul of the 'air zam-zam', fuji mountain water and RO water.  conclucion... either drink 'air zam-zam, fuji mountain water, RO water or just simply recite doa to the water.  this has also been scientifically and quran proven.

        Linda