Terima kasih

  • mylias
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Salam.

      Thank you for giving me support to make the Group a sucess.

      We need now to have more activities by,
      1. Getting more people from Wangsa Maju to join the Group. So please
      persuade all your friends (with nor without e-mail address/es; those
      without can use spouse's or children's or even grandchildren's) to join.
      2. To update our Surau An Naim site. I have been told that Sdr Hamdan
      who initiated the site a couple of years ago is looking into that.

      Mudah-mudahan tahun 2006 ini akan menjadi lebih bermakna lagi kepada
      kita di Kampong Wangsa Maju ini.

      Lias
    • mylias
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2006