4586Fwd: [pfsnet] Don't drink the water: Translated travel tips for coming to America

  • M.A. Aljohari
    Mar 5, 2014

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: GARY TAN via Yahoo <gtnetmark@...>
      Date: Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 3:05 AM
      Subject: [pfsnet] Don’t drink the water: Translated travel tips for coming to America
      To: pfsnet@yahoogroups.com

      GARY TAN shared this with you
      Travelers love coming to America, a land many of them have seen via exports from Hollywood. They rave about the landscapes, the recreational opportunities, the vibrant cities and t...
      Read the full story
      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo's use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy.
      Yahoo is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.