4547Fwd: Oldies

  • Husin Pawiro
    Jan 25, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Jayos Pawiro <jayospawiro@...>
      Date: Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Oldies
      To: Siti Zaleha Mohd Nor <ctznor@...>, Husin Pawiro <husinpawiro@...>, Husin Mohd Nor <hussinn75@...>, mohan@..., jimin idris <jimini@...>, Johan Shamsuddin <chejohan@...>, Khalid Ismail <dtkldmatur@...>

      Sent from my iPad

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Zain Azahari <zainaza1934@...>
      Date: January 19, 2013 15:11:10 GMT+08:00
      To: Albert  Talalla <atalalla@...>, Anita Sockalingam <anita@...>, Aziz Taha <abdul_aziz_taha@...>, Chew Poh Chan <chewpohchan@...>, Dato Haji Sulaiman Abdullah <hjsulaiman2003@...>, Dato Karim Ikram <mirak@...>, Dato KT Ratnam <ktratnam@...>, Dato Malek Merican <d.malek@...>, Dato Sulaiman Abdullah <sol4iman@...>
      Cc: Dato VC George <vcg@...>, Dr Raja Lope <rlopes31@...>, Dr Tang Khai Yuen <kytang@...>, Ganesan Balakrishnan <ganesanb25@...>, Ho Chee Eng <hocheeeng@...>, "J.Y. Pillay" <jypillay@...>, Jayos Pawiro <jayospawiro@...>, Jegadeva K <jegana@...>, Kamaludin Kadir <kkadir10@...>, Loong Lai Choi <loonglc@...>, "M. Sockalingam" <socked@...>

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Porres P.Royan" <pproyan@...>
      Date: January 18, 2013 10:59:35 PM GMT+08:00
      Bcc: "Zain Azahari" <zainaza1934@...>

      only for the old

      An elderly couple was celebrating their sixtieth anniversary.
      The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had returned to their old neighborhood after they retired. Holding hands, they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered, and found the old desk they’d shared, where Andy had carved I love you, Sally.

      On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armored car, practically landing at their feet.
      Sally quickly picked it up and, not sure what to do with it, they took it home.
      There, she counted the money - fifty thousand dollars!

      Andy said, We’ve got to give it back.

      Sally said, Finders keepers.
      She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic.

      The next day, two police officers were canvassing the neighborhood looking for the money, and knocked on their door. Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armored car yesterday?

      Sally said, No.

      Andy said, She’s lying. She hid it up in the attic.

      Sally said, Don’t believe him, he’s getting senile
      The agents turned to Andy and began to question him.
      One said: Tell us the story from the beginning.

      Andy said, Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday....

      The first police officer turned to his partner and said, Were outta here!

      And Then:

      Earl and Bubba were quietly sitting in a boat fishing,
      chewing tobacco and drinking beer when suddenly
      Bubba says, "Think I'm gonna divorce the wife - she
      ain't spoke to me in over 2 months."

      Earl spits overboard, takes a long, slow sip of beer and says,

      "Better think it over ...women like that are hard to find."

      Scanned and protected by Ironport-253.