Looking for your perfect match?

  • ziggy.millam9164@yahwat.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
      Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 12 months since I last went out with a special lady, but I am pretty happy to be heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding any decent women lately so I joined up at this place about 2 weeks ago http://www.chatroomcity.info/iwei . So far been doing pretty well, just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!
    • ziggy.millam9164@yahwat.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2006
        Met my fiance here! hehe. Thought I should share it with any other guys who are worried about ending up alone like I was. Check it out http://www.camlovers.info/uqqs