Re: Boston area?

  • funnun65
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 13, 2002
      Ex Wisconsinite, relocated to massachusetts, in
      the auburn area looking for fun people to play
      sheepshead with, noone seems to know what it is... poor
      souls .... my parents are comming this summer, it sure
      would be fun to get a game going while they are
      visiting the east coast :) my email is
      funnun99@... let me know what you think :) colleen baker
    • funnun65