sheepshead in baltimore

  • missmeri2001
    Message 1 of 41 , Feb 13, 2002
      anyone in the baltimore area play sheepshead? I
      noticed that there were some older messages about the dc
      area. i moved here last september and i would love to
      play a game with real live people instead of just
      online.
    • funnun65
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 13, 2002
        Ex Wisconsinite, relocated to massachusetts, in
        the auburn area looking for fun people to play
        sheepshead with, noone seems to know what it is... poor
        souls .... my parents are comming this summer, it sure
        would be fun to get a game going while they are
        visiting the east coast :) my email is
        funnun99@... let me know what you think :) colleen baker