Re: Any players in DC area?

  • baltpackerfan
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 9, 2000
      I transferred to the Baltimore area in March from
      Connecticut...it's hard to find the things here (as they were there)
      that remind me of home. I'm glad my daughter turned me
      onto Yahoo Sheepshead when I went home this
      summer....I didn't realize how much I missed playing. I would
      like to get a club going for weekend games, time
      permitting of course.<br><br>Later
    • funnun65
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 13, 2002
        Ex Wisconsinite, relocated to massachusetts, in
        the auburn area looking for fun people to play
        sheepshead with, noone seems to know what it is... poor
        souls .... my parents are comming this summer, it sure
        would be fun to get a game going while they are
        visiting the east coast :) my email is
        funnun99@... let me know what you think :) colleen baker