Re: Any players in DC area?

  • russellupsumgrub
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 25, 2000
      I'm in College Park. Haven't played much since
      early 1960s. Interested in picking it up again, so I'm
      logging in to watch Yahoo games, which I just discovered
      last week. If you seek experts only, count me out.
    • funnun65
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 13, 2002
        Ex Wisconsinite, relocated to massachusetts, in
        the auburn area looking for fun people to play
        sheepshead with, noone seems to know what it is... poor
        souls .... my parents are comming this summer, it sure
        would be fun to get a game going while they are
        visiting the east coast :) my email is
        funnun99@... let me know what you think :) colleen baker