Sheepshead in Metro Denver

  • wsmyth
    Message 1 of 41 , May 10, 2000
      Anybody interested in Sheepshead in Metro Denver? We play on the third Saturday of the month at 7:00 PM. Please let me know at wsmyth@....<br><br>Cheers!
    • funnun65
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 13, 2002
        Ex Wisconsinite, relocated to massachusetts, in
        the auburn area looking for fun people to play
        sheepshead with, noone seems to know what it is... poor
        souls .... my parents are comming this summer, it sure
        would be fun to get a game going while they are
        visiting the east coast :) my email is
        funnun99@... let me know what you think :) colleen baker