Re: Does anyone want to be a co-founder?

  • starbellyterp
    Message 1 of 162 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hi starrrgazzzer. I am starbellyterp. I am an
      ex-teacher so I understand your time demands. I don't know
      about any co-founder business but I am interested in
      discussing Whitman. I beleive he writes pure truth -
      unadulterated, unapologetic, and all accepting of life and the
      beauty of the condition and the process we take for
      granted. I am an aspiring transcendentalist who is
      submersed in the corporate world at the moment. <br>I'll
      talk to you later. <br>- sbt
    • akashps2000
      Message 162 of 162 , Jan 8, 2002