Ariadne

  • disate
    Message 1 of 162 , Aug 10, 1999
      Hi! I had given up on this site myself, but I
      decided to come and have look today. I have been posting
      at another club which I think you may like, so I
      will post the address here. <br>The address is:<br>
      are<br>Seamus Heaney, Sylvia Plath, Gu Cheng, W. B.
      Yeats<br>and Robert Southwell.
    • akashps2000
      Message 162 of 162 , Jan 8, 2002