Working link for AVA and Virginia Tech Joint Study

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
      You have to remove the asterisk from the end of the URL for it to work.
      Bad idea to put any punctuation next to a URL, folks!
      https://survey.vt.edu/survey/entry.jsp?id=1364244759820

      On 4/9/2013 8:32 PM, Wendy Bumgardner wrote:

> [...]
      has been

      > authorized by AVA*//*National Headquarters. Please take a few moments to
      > complete it and submit your results. Your participation is critically
      > important. Thank you so much in advance for your assistance. /Your
      > answers will be anonymous and it should take no more than 10 minutes of
      > your time./
      >
      > AVA has joined forces with Virginia Tech University. Together we have
      > developed this brief survey to gain information needed for completion of
      > a study for AVA. This survey is only one portion of the overall study.
      > I have been working for several months with VA TECH students and their
      > Professor John Tedesco, PhD, on a larger study to create ideas to expand
      > AVA's membership and explore possible online strategies to increase
      > public knowledge and awareness of AVA. Tedesco is Director of the
      > Research and Outreach Department of Communication.
      >
      > AVA*//*National Headquarters sent this survey link to all members of AVA
      > for whom we have an email on file. We hope that you can take about 10
      > minutes to complete it. Once you complete the survey, click on the
      > SUBMIT button at the bottom of the survey form and you're finished.
      > Survey results go directly to the university.
      >
      > *Please do this as soon as possible since we are nearing the end of the
      > semester for the students. */We do value your feedback. /
      >
      > Thanks again.
      >
      > Chuck Blische
      >
      > Director of Marketing and Publicity
      >
      > The American Volkssport Association
      >
      > Fun, Fitness and Friendship
      >
      > Office (210) 659-2112 / Fax 659-1212
      >
      > *www.ava.org <http://www.ava.org>*
      >
      > /America's Premier Noncompetitive Sports Organization/

      Wendy Bumgardner
      http://walking.about.com
      http://www.facebook.com/AboutWalking
      http://www.twitter.com/walkingguide