Fwd: AVA and Virginia Tech Joint Study

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 8:32 PM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: AVA and Virginia Tech Joint Study
      Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:00:08 -0500
      From: <AVAHQ@...>
      To: To fellow Volkssporters <AVAWebmaster@...>

      To fellow Volkssporters:

      AVA*//*National Headquarters needs your assistance on a really important
      matter. Can you help us?

      This attached survey
      *https://survey.vt.edu/survey/entry.jsp?id=1364244759820* has been
      authorized by AVA*//*National Headquarters. Please take a few moments to
      complete it and submit your results. Your participation is critically
      important. Thank you so much in advance for your assistance. /Your
      answers will be anonymous and it should take no more than 10 minutes of
      your time./

      AVA has joined forces with Virginia Tech University. Together we have
      developed this brief survey to gain information needed for completion of
      a study for AVA. This survey is only one portion of the overall study.
      I have been working for several months with VA TECH students and their
      Professor John Tedesco, PhD, on a larger study to create ideas to expand
      AVA's membership and explore possible online strategies to increase
      public knowledge and awareness of AVA. Tedesco is Director of the
      Research and Outreach Department of Communication.

      AVA*//*National Headquarters sent this survey link to all members of AVA
      for whom we have an email on file. We hope that you can take about 10
      minutes to complete it. Once you complete the survey, click on the
      SUBMIT button at the bottom of the survey form and you're finished.
      Survey results go directly to the university.

      *Please do this as soon as possible since we are nearing the end of the
      semester for the students. */We do value your feedback. /

      Thanks again.

      Chuck Blische

      Director of Marketing and Publicity

      The American Volkssport Association

      Fun, Fitness and Friendship

      Office (210) 659-2112 / Fax 659-1212

      *www.ava.org <http://www.ava.org>*

      /America's Premier Noncompetitive Sports Organization/

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 8:53 PM
        You have to remove the asterisk from the end of the URL for it to work.
        Bad idea to put any punctuation next to a URL, folks!

        On 4/9/2013 8:32 PM, Wendy Bumgardner wrote:

> [...]

        Wendy Bumgardner
        http://walking.about.com
        http://www.facebook.com/AboutWalking
        http://www.twitter.com/walkingguide