Vote for Top Walk West - Upcoming Walks

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      Vote for the Top Walk West
      http://walking.about.com/library/blyre-west-vote.htm

      Cast Your Votes - Walking Readers' Choice Awards 2013
      http://walking.about.com/od/gear/tp/2013-Readers-Choice-Awards-Walking.htm

      3/30/2013
      City / State: Federal Way, WA
      Event Name: Easter
      Event Type: Walk
      Event ID: 93273
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 5/10K - 1B
      Weterhaeuser Headquarters. Includes the Rhododendron Garden and Pacific
      Rim Bonsai collection.
      Amenities: Strollers: NO | Wheelchairs: NO | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes
      Special Programs: Rainbow Color-Named Places
      Start Times: 9 until 1; finish by 4
      Location: Weyerhaeuser Corporate Headquarters
      Start Point / Driving Directions: 33663 South Weyerhaeuser Way Federal
      Way, WA 98003
      Awards & Fees: A Award
      Comments: NOTE WELL: We have moved the walk this year from the
      UW/Arboretum. A multi-colored patch of Weyerhaeuser's HQ Bldg is
      available; 30 only and no reorders. Pre-orders for the patch (includes
      credit) are $XXX @ and must be post-marked no later than March 25th.
      Make checks payable to ECW and mail to ECW, c/o David Madsen, 1112 NW
      61st St, Seattle, WA 98107. Pets permitted but not in Rhododendrom or
      Bonsai Gardesn; an alternate route will be available
      Host Club: Emerald City Wanderers
      Contact: Preston Johnson (253) 839-1892
      Website: www.walkingwithecw.org
      E-Mail Contact: eldercounselor@...

      ===================
      How to Find Washington Walking Events and Clubs
      http://walking.about.com/od/eventswalks/a/washingtonwalks.htm

      Join our Facebook Group
      http://www.facebook.com/WalkWashington

      Follow Me on Twitter
      http://twitter.com/walkoflife70
      ===================

      4/6/2013
      City / State: Bellevue, WA
      Event Name: Explore the Trails and Treasures in South Bellevue
      Event Type: Guided Walk
      Event ID: 95578
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 10K - 2B
      Beach Park, Beaux Arts Village and Bellevue Neighborhoods
      Amenities: Strollers: hard | Wheelchairs: NO | Pets: No | Restrooms: Yes
      Special Programs: This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.
      Start Times: 9:00am, Finish by 12:00pm
      Location: South Bellevue Park and Ride
      Start Point / Driving Directions: 2700 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WAFrom
      I-90 - Exit Bellevue Way SE from Eastbound or Westbound. Continue to P
      and R on your right. Look for us in the southeast corner.
      Awards & Fees: IVV Credit Only
      Comments: This is a Guided Walk. Please arrive, sign in and be ready to
      walk by 9:00am. We are walking in sensative wetlands with some
      boardwalks and trails.
      Host Club: Interlaken Trailblazers Volkssport Club
      Contact: Sharon Moats (425) 235-0528
      Website: www.interlakentrailblazers.org
      E-Mail Contact: atthepond3@...

      Victoria Phoenix Walking Festival - Canada
      April 19-21
      Hello Walkers! As you may know the 3 Volkssport clubs of Victoria will
      jointly host the third exciting Phoenix Walking Festival on April 19-21
      – only two months from now! The spring weather is here already, flowers
      are blooming and trees are starting to form their beautiful blossoms.
      So, this a lovely place to be and we invite you all to come and join us
      for our event and meet many old and new friends.
      Full details about the event are available on the website www.vvpf.ca or
      you can email vvpf@... if you have any questions. Already,
      registrations are pouring in from many clubs in Canada and the USA. The
      two hotels that are offering special prices to attendees are listed on
      the website but their rooms are limited. Most registrants are also
      signing up for the dinner on Saturday night and, again, there is a limit
      on how many we can accept. So, if you are planning to attend, or
      considering attending, I urge you to sign up quickly. This will help us
      to get a handle on numbers and will ensure that you are not disappointed.
      We are looking forward to greeting you in April.
      David Cattrall
      ==============
      Cast Your Votes - Walking Readers' Choice Awards 2013
      http://walking.about.com/od/gear/tp/2013-Readers-Choice-Awards-Walking.htm
      including top Year-Round Walk - see the top 10 and vote on the final order!
      http://walking.about.com/od/top-ten-walks/tp/Top-10-Walks-2013.htm

      9-digit Zip: ____________

      Make check/money order payable to Northwest Pathfinder and mail to:

      Northwest Pathfinder
      PO Box 3332
      Albany, OR 97321

      (This form sent by the WalkWashington@yahoogroups.com email list)