Run-off Polls for Top Year-Round Walks Open 6 days only.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Please come vote in the run-off polls for the Top Ten YRE.
      We took nominations and now you can cast five votes for the top YRES.
      http://walking.about.com/od/beginners/l/bltoptenvote.htm

      You won't have to log in or give an email address to vote in this phase
      of the polling.
      It is an honor system and I know you are all honorable.

      Please do not vote for more than two per state, but you can distribute
      your votes however you wish among regions.
      I can only put 10 listings on any one poll, hence breaking them up into
      five polls. You choose which polls you vote and you can cast more than
      one vote in each poll.

      The votes will determine which walks are entered into the Readers'
      Choice voting for the top YRE, with voting from Feb. 19-Mar. 19 and the
      winners announced March 27.

      --
      Wendy Bumgardner
      http://walking.about.com