Fwd: Temporary Closure of Hazel Dell - Vancouver YRE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      The Hazel Dell - Vancouver, WA YRE 0425 that started from Tully's Coffee
      is now temporarily closed with the closing of the Tully's Coffee on 31
      Dec 2012. Tully's Coffee has been bought by new owners and they hope to
      reopen in about 6 weeks. If they do and they agree to host the start
      point box we will again restart the Hazel Dell YRE. We are sorry for
      any inconvenience walkers may have experienced."