Vote for the top Year-Round Walks of 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Vote for the Top Year-Round Walk of 2004 for the USA
      Once again I would like to poll you for my completely unscientific "Top
      Year Round Walks of 2004" to be published at http://walking.about.com -
      hopefully to excite walkers to try our year-rounds and to buy "Starting
      Point."

      To submit your vote:
      You may vote for 3 top walks nationwide
      Please do not vote for a YRE sponsored by your own club. All others
      are fair game. Any state, but only for US year-round walks.

      Need:
      City, State
      YRE sanction number (so I can tell which walks are the same walks when
      tallying the votes).
      Brief description on why it is the best.
      Email to: walking.guide@...

      If you would like to give a mini-review of the walk, you can use the
      online form at:
      http://walking.about.com/library/bltop10walkform.htm

      Otherwise, you can submit them via email to:
      walking.guide@...

      See last year's results at:
      http://walking.about.com/cs/tours/a/topten2003.htm
      --