Discovery Walk Festival Volunteer Training and Workers Walks

  • walkingguide <walking@teleport.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      We Need You as a Volunteer!
      Discovery Walk Festival, Vancouver, Washington
      We could not host this event without your help.
      Workers walks (open only to those who will be working the event) will
      be held:
      Jan. 18-19, Feb. 22-23, and March 8-9, from the Red Lion Hotel at the
      Quay, start from 8a—10a.
      We will again have 3 training sessions with light lunch served, 12:30
      pm at the VA Medical Center, 1601 4th Plain, Vancouver, WA.
      You must RSVP and sign up below to attend.

      Name _______________________________________________
      Address ______________________________________________
      City, State, Zip: _______________________________________
      Home Phone _____________ Work _______________
      Email _________________________

      1. Circle Your T-shirt Size: Small Medium Large XL XXL
      2. Circle lunch date(s) if attending: Jan. 19 Feb. 23
      March 9
      3. Circle event work shift and note any preferences for position
      Friday Apr. 25 Before Noon After Noon
      Saturday Apr. 26 Before Noon After Noon
      Sunday Apr. 27 Before Noon After Noon

      Mail to: Mail to: Romana Paynter, 2515 Spyglass Dr, Vancouver, WA
      98683 Phone 360-891-9411
      Email: romapaynter@...

      Workers Training Sessions with light lunch, 12:30 pm
      Jan. 19 Feb. 23 March 9
      VA Medical Center, VA Medical Center, 1601 E. 4th Plain, Vancouver, WA.
      I-5 SOUTH BOUND: Take the 4th Plain exit 1-D, turn left on 4th Plain.
      Continue from * below.
      I-5 NORTH BOUND: Take Mill Plain/4th Plain exit 1-D and continue
      straight to 4th Plain. Turn right on 4th Plain.
      * At the St Johns/VA Medical Center stop light, turn right into the VA
      Medical Center.
      At the T-intersection, turn right.
      Proceed around the curve and park in the west-side parking lot.
      Follow signs into the connecting corridors and to the designated room
      (Staff Conference Room on Jan. 19, Theater on Feb. 23 and March 9.)