837Carnation Halloween on the Farm

    Oct 25, 2013
      10/26/2013
      City / State: Carnation, WA
      Event Name: Halloween on the Farm
      Event Type: Walk
      Event ID: 93275
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 5/10/13K - 1B
      on the farm and in Carnation. Water and restrooms at start/finish and at
      checkpoint on 10/13K routes. Pets permitted but not in buildings. Come
      in costume and be eligible for prize giveaways. Remlinger's Farm Store,
      Restaurant and Harvest Festival will be open. The award will be the
      national Volkssport Month patch designed by Dorman Batson. Award &
      credit $7; credit only $3; free walkers allowed but must register,
      carry, and return start cards.
      Amenities: Strollers: hard | Wheelchairs: NO | Pets: Yes |
      Restrooms: Yes
      Special Programs: This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.
      Start Times: 9-1 Finish by 4
      Location: Remlinger Farms 32610 NE 32nd Carnation, WA
      Start Point / Driving Directions: Remlinger Farms 32610 NE 32nd
      Carnation, WA. I-5/SR-520 (toll): Exit 168B off I-5 onto SR 520 east to
      Redmond. Exit at Redmond Way to SR 202. Right onto 202 for 7.5 miles.
      Left on Tolt Hill Road. Up and down the hill to SR 203. Cross 203 into
      Remlinger Farms and follow signs to parking. From I-90 (no tolls): Take
      Exit 22 (Preston/Fall City). In Fall City cross bridge and turn left
      onto SR 203. Follow 203 for 5 miles to NE 32nd. Turn right on 32nd and
      follow signs to parking.
      Awards & Fees: A Award
      Comments: Pre-Registration is available; must be postmarked by
      October 18th. Send information and appropriate fees to ECW, c/o David
      Madsen, 1112 NW 61st Street, Seattle, WA 98107-2920.
      Host Club: Emerald City Wanderers
      Contact: Fran Carson (206) 788-7969
      Website: www.walkingwithecw.org
      E-Mail Contact: francarson@...

      ===================
      How to Find Washington Walking Events and Clubs
      http://walking.about.com/od/eventswalks/a/washingtonwalks.htm

      Join our Facebook Group
      http://www.facebook.com/WalkWashington

      Follow Me on Twitter
      http://twitter.com/walkoflife70
      ===================

      11/30/2013
      City / State: Edmonds, WA
      Event Name: Turkey Trot
      Event Type: Walk
      Event ID: 96305
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 5k and 10k - 2A
      business section of Edmonds, to Town of Woodway and return thru Edmonds
      parks.
      Amenities: Strollers: medium | Wheelchairs: hard | Pets: Yes |
      Restrooms: Yes
      Special Programs: This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.
      Start Times: 9:00am - 12:00 noon
      Location: United Methodist Church
      Start Point / Driving Directions: 828 Caspers St. I-5 exit 179,
      northbound turn left, southbound turn right on 220th SW, turn right on
      9th Ave S, turn left on Caspers, turn left into church parking lot.
      Awards & Fees: IVV Credit Only
      Comments: Food drive in support of Edmonds Food Bank, the start
      location for the walk.
      Host Club: Sound Steppers Volkssport Club
      Contact: Neil Smith (206) 214-5274
      Website: soundsteppers.org
      E-Mail Contact: neil.smith@...

      12/7/2013
      City / State: Olympia, WA
      Event Name: Lloyd Berry Memorial Christmas Walk
      Event Type: Walk
      Event ID: 95877
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 5k and 10k - 1A
      Capitol Lake and through the Capitol campus.
      Amenities: Strollers: medium | Wheelchairs: NO | Pets: Yes |
      Restrooms: Yes
      Special Programs: Bakeries Family Owned, Celebrating Golden Cinemas,
      Special National Officers Book (S.N.O.B.), State Capital
      Start Times: 3:00 to 6:00 pm
      Location: United Churches of Olympia
      Start Point / Driving Directions: 110 11th Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501
      Southbound I-5 take exit 105 followed by 105A toward State Capitol/City
      Center. Slight right onto 14th Ave SE. Pass through roundabout and
      tunnel. Right on Capitol Way S. Right on 11th Ave SE, Parking in state
      parking on the right. Northbound I-5 take exit 105 toward State
      Capitol/City Center onto 14th and follow directions above.
      Awards & Fees: IVV Credit Only
      Comments: Start point entrance on 11th Ave.
      FLASHLIGHT RECOMMENDED
      Lighted ship parade starts at 6:00 pm
      Pets not allowed in buildings
      Host Club: Capitol Volkssport Club
      Contact: Sheila Morrison (360) 923-5381
      Website: capitolvolkssportclub.org
      E-Mail Contact: sheila.morrison@...

      12/14/2013
      City / State: Spokane, WA
      Event Name: Christmas Lights Walk
      Event Type: Walk
      Event ID: 95858
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 5k 10k - 1A
      shoulders enjoying the holiday lights and neighborhoods of north
      Spokane. Water and restrooms are available at the start/finish and
      McDonalds. Pets are permitted but not in buildings. Owners are
      responsible for leash and cleanup laws.
      Amenities: Strollers: NO | Wheelchairs: NO | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes
      Special Programs: This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.
      Start Times: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
      Location: Friends Church, 1612 W. Dalke Ave.
      Start Point / Driving Directions: I-90 Exit 280 (Maple Street
      Bridge). Eastbound left on Walnut St., Westbound right on Walnut St.
      (One-way North). The street changes names serveral times before reaching
      Dalke Ave. (if you reach Francis Ave, you are one block too far north.)
      Left on Dalke., Friends Church is immediately on the right.
      Awards & Fees: IVV Credit Only
      Comments: Though rated 1A winter conditions could change the rating
      to 1B or 1C. Feet traction devices are recommended if icy conditions
      exist. Participants should carry flashlights. Home made soups, breads,
      and goodies will be available before and after the walk.
      Host Club: Lilac City Volkssport Assn.
      Contact: Sue Keehnen (509) 326-3575
      Website: lilaccityvolks.com
      E-Mail Contact: suekeehnen73@...

      9-digit Zip: ____________

      Checks made payable to: The Northwest Pathfinder
      Send to: The Northwest Pathfinder
      4430 S 263rd Street
      Kent WA 98032

      (This form sent by the WalkWashington@yahoogroups.com email list)